One Hour Cares Fest is comin’ and yer invited!
If yer like me, and that’s the best way to be, then you love giving back to the community what pays y— I mean the community that supports you. Todd does it by writing big checks. I does it the old fashioned way, by yelling and banging pots and pans together. Whatever I gots to do to get the word out.
April 21th is One Hour Cares Fest at Hunt Club Farm.
Now here’s what yer gonna get.
- Ya gets to meet me. (and really, you don’t need anything else, but I’m all about added-value)
- Connect with a boat-load of local charities who is doing a lot of good in Hampton Roads
- Give ‘em some money if you gots any extra.
- Listen to live bands like Whitney Woerz (She’s purty)
- Critters. It’s a farm after all.
- Watch as Todd does his thing. I puts up with it because we’s partners in the One Hour Cares thing. He’s giving away a bunch of money, you can bet on it.
Did I mention it’s April Twenty-Oneth?
So bring yer family and get in line to meet me. Never had a family myself, so I might want to hang with yer’n.